Official Records Forms and Documents

Redaction Request

Tax Deeds

  • Surplus Affidavit

    When making claim you must also provide proof of ID. If making a claim on funds for a deceased relative you must provide proof with copies of probate work showing that you are the heir(s) (Surplus Affidavit.pdf - 14.2 KBs)